Wednesday 13 December 2023

Shaped card!


 


I was lucky enough to find this sweet Hobby Arts stamp in a local Charity shop , perfect for cutsie Christmas cards.  Its quite a small image so I decided to make this small shaped card using some Spellbinder dies.


I stamped and coloured my images with some alcohol markers, I then die cut the present image with a circle die , the holly brach I fussy cut and added to the circle with foam dots.
The sentiment is computer generated and I added some red gems for a bit of sparkle.



Have a great week
Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet birdie duo wrapping the present, Sally - love your coloring and the shaped card!!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Sally. Love the shaped card and the stunning colouring.

Dotty Jo said...

What a super find! Your card is lovely, Sally. Thanks for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x