Wednesday 3 January 2024

A touch of gold!

 




I am keen to play along with the Christmas Kickstart challenge again this year as I got really behind with my cards last year and it was a bit of a panic to get them all made.  
This months theme is "A Midas Touch" and as I still had all my Christmas card bits on my desk before the big tidy up! I got to work and made this really simple card using dies and an embossing border folder.


I embossed the dots border folder along the side of the card base and then added some snowflakes using Simon Says dies, I added the gold glittery snowflake and some gems for a bit of sparkle. Another card that was really difficult to photograph, white on white is never easy.

I think I am going to be stuck in again today as there is more rain forecast , an ideal opportunity to finish my craft room tidy!

Have a great day

Hugs

Sally

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Happy New Year, Sally! I'm so happy to see you playing at CKC and I can tell that you've really embraced this challenge with your beautiful card. For some reason neither I nor Linda can explain this theme is totally addictive! Thanks for joining Linda and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous layered snowflake card, Sally!! Love the sparkly gold layer - perfect for Kickstart!! Thanks for playing along - Linda the elf :)

Dawn T said...

It's a stunning card Sally. Good start to the New Year.