Sunday 29 December 2013

A new challenge!


Over at the Hero Arts group Jacqueline has set a little challenge to get our card making kick started after the Christmas break.  The challenge is to case a card that you have been wanting to case and never got round to it!!  This is my card and its a CASE of this stunner by Iwona! I decided to go with blues as I have some new blue inks that I wanted to try, not really a summer colour as I would normally go with warm colours such as red, pink or orange. I am pleased with the finished effect though.

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

So glad you played along, this card is absolutely stunning, Sally!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Beautiful Sally! Happy new year!

Dawn T said...

just fabulous Sally. Iwona is so awesome to CASE..

Barb Ghig said...

I love that you used these pretty shades of blue for your card...it's so pretty, Sally!!!

Brenda said...

I love these colours Sally and the composition is just beautiful! Happy 2014!

Dotty Jo said...

Totally gorgeous... I now want to CASE YOUR card! Happy New Year to you and your family Sally, big blog buddy hugs, Jo x