Wednesday 11 December 2013

More Snowflakes!!




Another card using the beautiful Snowflake die from Memory Box, I have used it on so many cards this year!!  I am entering this into the CASolgy Snowflake challenge.


Also the Die Cut Divas " Lets Celebrate" Challenge.
It also qualifies for the new Simon Says Challenge "Let it Snow"" I am counting down the days to the school holidays, its been such a busy term and I need to recharge my batteries!!!  Hopefully we are having a quiet Christmas!  I still have loads to do before then and still cards to make!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments I really appreciate it!



11 comments:

joy said...

So pretty! Love the kraft/white combo.

Rosemary said...

oh wow... this is just gorgeous, Sally!! wonderful clean and simple design... thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

Gillian R said...

This is so beautiful and gorgeous. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Betty said...

really pretty - love the colors you used.

karen h said...

Wonderful card! I love the colors with the pop of silver.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Amazingly beautiful!! The subtle embossing on the strip really sets off a warmth to the cool flakes!

Thanks so much for adding this lovely, lovely creation to the CASology Gallery and getting INKY with us this week! Really hope to see you more and your lovely work!
-Kimberly

Heather said...

A beautiful card Sally, a great colour scheme, lovely embossing and pretty snowflakes!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Jessi Fogan said...

I'm pretty sure there are a LOT of people counting down to the holidays :) I love the sentiment on this card - one of my favourites!

Ardyth said...

Must. Have. That. BEAUTIFUL. Die! Gorgeous - so delicate and pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Arlene said...

Simply Beautiful! You're on a roll.

So glad you could join us again at Die Cut Divas.

Judy1223 said...

Sally, that snowflake die is beautiful, but I must say what you did with it is absolutely gorgeous! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!