Sunday 20 December 2015

Last Minute Christmas



I knew I would need more Christmas cards after my daughter had been to see me ( she raided my stash!!) so I quickly made these two yesterday, I might still need a few more lol!  Just when I thought I had finished for this year.
These two were quick to make, I used a Tim Holz embossed background and just added some sparkly die cut snowflakes and an embossed sentiment.   I shall add this to the Wednesday challenge at Simon Says which is Die Cuts.



The second card is similar although I have used a home made stencil and silver ink for some of the snowflakes.  The sentiment is one I have had for a while in my box. 

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.



5 comments:

Dawn T said...

beautiful Sally

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your Snowflake card is Gorgeous!! WOW you so did a super outstanding creative job!! Love all of your amazing and outstanding ideas. WOW!! Absolutely Gorgeous!! YOU so ROCK!!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful cards, Sally! Have a happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sally! It's so elegant and pretty, your embossing looks wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Karen said...

Sally,

I love ALL of your cards. I can't seem to find Tim Holz embossed background that you used. Is it available to purchase somewhere?
Thanks