Sunday 7 January 2018

A Birthday or maybe a Valentine.


I was sorting through my card box  and found this piece of Kraft and decided to make a card with it for a change.  I had this new Simon Says "Wonky Die " for Christmas and love the faux stitched outline.  Stamped the "Star Flower" background , stamped and embossed in white.  I then coloured in the hearts added the die cut red heart, crinkly wire and pearls .  The sentiment is also from Simon Says, embossed in gold.

I will probably use this as a Birthday Card for someone special.




I am adding this card to the current Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says "Something New" and also the "Anything Goes" challenge at the LOVE handmade cards Flickr Group.

Have a great week.

Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Lin said...

A gorgeous design, Sally - love the red, kraft, and white!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the Star Flower with the red hearts colored in, Sally! Perfect on the kraft with the big red heart!!

Dawn T said...

This is fabulous Sally. I think this is going to have to be CASE'd for an anniversary card I need to make.

Dotty Jo said...

This is beautiful, Sally! I have serious stamp envy now, Jo x