Thursday 25 January 2018

Colouring Challenge.







I have been taking part in Kathy Racs 30 Day colouring challenge and yesterday I coloured this image from Honeybees stamps.  I used distress inks as water colours added some highlights with Zig Markers and then edged  the image with a grey copic pen.  The Square dies are from Simon Says Stamp.



So today I finished my card, adding some more highlights to the image and then mounting on a square card.  I then added some pearls and the silver embossed sentiment.
 Adding this to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Layer it up ".

Its my Birthday today and hubby is taking me out for lunch, looking forward to a Crab Linguine !!

Have a great day.

Hugs
Sally 

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Jo x

Betty said...

so soft and pretty, Sally

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday! Lunch sounds delicious! Beautiful card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your gorgeous flowers, Sally! Happy, happy birthday to you!! Hope you had a lovely day & lunch out!!

Jacqueline said...

Happy Birthday, Sally!
Your card is beautiful!

Lin said...

Lovely, Sally, and I love the silver sentiment! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!