Thursday 24 January 2019

Another Valentine



After making this card I decided to have another go making hearts with the Simon Says Spring Flowers stamps.  This time I stamped and embossed the flowers in gold as I wanted more sparkle on my card, making it feel a little more luxurious.

I then used a bright pink and red Zig markers for the colouring, perfect valentine colours.  I glued the flowers onto some scrap card and cut out my hearts.


I then glued the large heart and pop dotted the smaller one, I have kept this card very simple and the heart is so bright just adding a few sequins to finish.

I am adding this card to two challenges,  the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge "Have a Heart"  and the Simon Says Flickr Group challenge "All my Love"

I have a busy weekend ahead with the family coming down for a visit, really looking forward to seeing them.  Have a great weekend.

Hugs
Sally

7 comments:

Betty said...

love, love this card, Sally

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a yummy Valentine, Sally! Just love the heart duo covered with flowers!!

Misty Elam said...

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! I LOVE that you created your own beautiful design using the spring flowers set. It looks great in gold with the rich pinks and reds. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
Misty

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful! Jo x

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Sally..I see your Card on Simon Says Stamps Challenge and oh wooowww I cant breathing this is totally adorable..love you used the Flowers for this heart and the Gold pink and red oh wooowww I love your elegant design ...totally ADORABLE
hugs from your old friend from Hero Arts Flickr
Monika

Dawn T said...

Totally awesome Sally. The twin hearts are so beautiful

Ellie Knol said...

Gorgeous.. such an easy design, but so strikingly beautiful!