Friday 11 January 2019

In the Pink!!



Another card for the current SSS Flickr Challenge "Stencil it",   I was inspired by this pretty card by Rosali  realizing that I could use my "Falling Snow" stencil on any card!! I love the effect it has created.  I stamped and embossed in silver the Cosmos Flower background and coloured with Zig Markers.  I then added a few leaves from Altenew's "Beautiful Day Stamp set. I then distressed the edge of my card and used the stencil to create the dots.  Fussy cut the image to fit the corner of my card. and cut the whole thing with SSS Stitched Square Die.

Had fun with this one and it proves that this stencil can be so versatile!

Also adding this card to the LOVE homemade cards Flickr Challenge,  

Hope you have a creative and relaxing weekend.

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Betty said...

what a great idea to use your snow stencil for a spattered look on the background - lovely card, Sally!

Dawn T said...

A beautiful card Sally. Love the way you used the Falling snow stencil in the pretty pink