Saturday 9 February 2019

Interactive Valentine.


The Wednesday challenge this week at Simon Says is "Interactive Cards"  , the only interactive cards I have attempted before were Shaker cards but after seeing some of Jennifer Mcquires pop up window cards I was keen to have a go. Made this mini card for Valentines using Sugar Peas Caring Critters stamp which I have coloured with Zigs.




When the card is open the monkey and sparkly balloons are in view.



I found it a bit fiddly to make as the card is only 4in by 3in, but it was worth it as I like the finished design.
I am also adding this to the Love Flickr group challenge "Anything Goes."

Hope you are having a great weekend and keeping warm if you are still experiencing snow.

Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable card, Sally! Jo x

Dawn T said...

Very sweet card Sally. It turned out perfect.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a cutie, Sally - just love the little monkey with heart balloons!!