Thursday 28 February 2019

New Stamps!!


Last weekend I went to an amazing Craft Show in Farnborough called "Make It" there was lots of fabulous crafts to see plus some great stalls for buying, needless to say I came away with lots of crafty goodies.  The Heffy Doodle stand was amazing and I was tempted by so many things, and came away with this lovely "Elephant of Surprise" stamps with dies and also this gorgeous "Wanna Build a Snowman " set.

I couldn't wait to ink them up and made this Baby girl card using Altenew's Bold Alphabet dies and some patterned paper.  Really love the elephants, I am sure this set will be well used.

Adding this card to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes"

Hugs
Sally

5 comments:

Arlene said...

So darn cute. I love it. No wonder you were tempted by the set.

Lin said...

There's just something about stripes, and in this case, they make me think of a circus tent, Sally! This is the perfect baby girl card - thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Dawn T said...

what a gorgeous card Sally. Your new elephant is so sweet. Isn't it fun to buy new goodies

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, Sally! The more Heffy Doodles stamps/cards I see the more I like them and this one is a beaut, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Absolutely darling, Sally! Just love the little ellie with balloons - perfect on that jumbo BABY!!