Friday 12 April 2019

Christmas Kickstart Challenge



Its time for another challenge at the Christmas Kickstart Blog, This time the theme is "Frosty and Friends".  I have this fairly new stamp set from Heffy Doodles called "Wanna Build a Snowman" so this challenge gave me the opportunity to ink it up again!

I have stamped and coloured with Zig Brush markers and then fussy cut the elements.  Next I created the background by distressing with Salty Ocean Distress ink and then cutting a curved piece of card for the snowline.   I then embossed this with a falling snow folder and added the glittery snow using the SSS stencil and some Nuvo paste.





I decided to use a pink card base for a change to match the penguins hats and scarves. 
I am also adding this to the SSS Wednesday challenge "No designer paper".

Seems strange to be making Christmas cards in April but my box is gradually filling and I know I will be thrilled in December!!

Have a great weekend
Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Betty said...

how cute!!

Dotty Jo said...

Love the little scene you've created, Sally! Thanks so much for playing along with the Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Dawn T said...

How cute those penguins are making their snowman. Lovely card and love the peak of pink for the base card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling card with the penguins and snowman, Sally!! I love the embossed falling snow too!!