Monday 29 April 2019

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #9


Time for another "Christmas Kickstart Challenge" and this time the theme is "Christmas Bunnies", luckily I have an older and greatly used wooden stamp from Penny Black dated 1996!! Not sure where I got it but its well loved and perfect for this challenge!



I stamped onto card and coloured the image with Zig markers then cut the framed image, I then stamped again and layered up for more dimension.  I then layered the image onto some glitter card stock for lots of shimmer.  Lastly I added the bells and ribbon, quite a thick card now and impossible to post in the mail but I know the perfect recipients that I can hand this to at Christmas!

I am also adding this card to the "Anything Goes" challenge at the Simon Says Blog.

Off to do some gardening now, we have had lots of April showers here and the weeds are coming up in droves!

Have a great week.

Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

so pretty. Love these cute little bunnies.

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks so much for playing along with The Christmas Kickstart Challenge again, sally. I really do love this little stamp. The bells and sparkle are a lovely added touch, Jo x

ionabunny said...

Oh my goodness! See no, hear no, say no bunnies. So cute. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz