Thursday 2 May 2019

Happy Birthday!!


The May flowers are in full bloom down here in Dorset and I was inspired to colour up the SSS "Even More Spring Flowers" set again.  This time I embossed in gold and coloured with Zigs to create a colourful bouquet.



I also embossed in gold some of the leaves from the same set onto a die cut card, then layered up the flowers to create the bouquet.  I then layered the card onto pink card and adhered to the card base.  The sentiment is computer generated.





Love the bright colours you can achieve with Zig Brush Markers.




Next is a shaker card I made for my cousins Grand Daughter using the cute elephant set from Heffy Doodles.  Used some patterned paper on this card (I have loads in my stash and it felt so good to actually used some).  Love making shakers and they are always a hit with little ones!

I shall also add this to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Looking forward to the weekend as we are travelling back to Surrey for some wedding celebrations,  Hope you have a fun weekend.

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

This is such a delicate stamp set and the embossing in the gold looks amazing Sally. Lovey card. And the little shaker card is just adorable.

Misty Elam said...

Beautiful cards. Those flowers are colored so pretty. I like the black sentiment for contrast too. Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you’ll join us again soon.
Misty