Friday 31 May 2019

Cute Penguin Stamp!



After a really busy couple of weeks I have at last found some time to get in my craft room only to find my mojo was some what lacking! I decided the easiest thing was to try a challenge so headed over to the Christmas Kickstart Challenge . The theme this time is "Christmas Kids" and I knew this cute penguin from Heffy Doodles would be perfect.

I stamped and coloured the image with Zig Markers before die cutting, the balloons are also from a Heffy Doodle set called "Elephant of Surprise"  I used the Simon Says Falling Snow stencil and some Nuvo glimmer paste to create the snowy background and then pop dotted the Merry Christmas Die cut , also from Simon Says. I pop dotted the penguin and layered all up on my red card.

 I will also add this card to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes" and the Simon Says Flickr Challenge which is also "Anything Goes".

Hoping to catch up on a few of my favourite blogs now and hoping to make some more cards too.

Have a great weekend
Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So glad to see you playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge again, Sally! What a lovely card, that little penguin is adorable and I love the frame, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet penguin, Sally, and I love him paired with the polaroid diecut!!

Dawn T said...

Totally cute as Sally.

Lindsey said...

This little penguin is a total cutie! Great card design for him, too. Thanks for playing along at Christmas Kickstart!