Saturday 26 October 2019

Christmas Kickstart Challenge!!


I always like to try and take part in Jo's Christmas Kickstart Challenge if I can , but this fortnights challenge is "Jingle all the Way".  Unfortunately I don't have any stamps with bells on and couldn't find any digital ones that I really liked.



I found in my bits and bobs draw some mini metal bells so decided to make a card and add these as decoration.  I already had a bunch of these cute reindeer from Clearly Besotted stamped and coloured ready to go.  I created the background by making a stencil using an oval die and then distressing with Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean Oxide ink.


Next I added the snow with a Simon Says stencil called "Falling Snow then adding the small village die cut and highlighting this with Nuvo Glitter paste.  The Sentiment die is also Simon Says.



Next I layered up the image onto a red card blank, adding the gingham ribbon and my miniature silver bells.

We are having another wet day here and its really miserable, so I am snuggled up in my craft room having fun!!

Hope you are having better weather where you are.

Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Another sweet little Christmas scene, Sally! Love that you attached real bells to your card. I did try this, but it really didn't work out as I'd planned. Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge again, Jo x

LeAnne said...

This is REALLY cute! Love the bells, the reindeer, the scene, love everything!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling reindeer scene, Sally, and I love the ribbon with jingle bells!!

Dawn T said...

Superb Sally. Great idea to use real bells on your card. It looks amazing.