Monday 30 March 2020

Spring Flowers!


With everything that's going on in the world at the moment my mojo has been severely lacking,  at last I have made a card using my new Simon Says Birthday die and some older stamps from the "Spring Flowers" collection.

I die cut the sentiment in gold and added a patterned paper center. next I stamped and embossed the flower in gold and coloured with my Zig markers.  I then fussy cut and layered up on the front of a die cut blank.


I also layered the square on some matching pink card.

I shall add this card to the Simon Says Flickr Challenge "Happy Spring" and also the Simon Says Wednesday challenge "Anything Goes".

Stay Safe everyone.

Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Betty said...

so pretty, Sally - and why is it that mojo is lacking in so many of us - I keep seeing so many say the same thing - I have found tho if I make myself create a card it takes me away to not thinking about the current state of affairs - so thankful I have my cards

Lin said...

How pretty, Sally - a lovely combination of elements!

Dawn T said...

very pretty card Sally. Love the Happy Birthday die.