Sunday 15 March 2020

Thinking of Spring!



I have just got this Flora Background stamp from Simon Says and wanted to colour with bright spring colours.  I first stamped and embossed with Rose Gold embossing powder then coloured with my Zig Brush markers.  I then added the die cut letters in gold .

Adding this to the challenges at Simon Says Flickr group and the SSS Wednesday Challenge "Use some Green"

We have just got back from a week away house sitting for my cousin, he has the most amazing garden with lots of wildlife visiting.  Here are a few shots of the birds he gets.


Blue Tit.
Willow Tit

Greater Spotted Woodpecker




Nuthatch

Jay
Have a great week
Hugs
Sally

5 comments:

Betty said...

I have that background stamp and have yet to use it - thanks for inspiring me with your lovely card - and love the bird photos too!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous floral background, Sally, and I love how you colored it! Looks great with the jumbo HAPPY too! Pretty birds - I'll bet their songs are amazing in that garden!

Arlene said...

Beautiful card. I love all the bird shots.

Dawn T said...

How did I miss this one Sally. What a stunning card and love all the bird photos too

Unknown said...

This card is beautiful and inspiring! I am obsessed with the alphabet dies--do you happen to know what they are? Also, you are a fantastic photographer.