Wednesday 16 December 2020

Christmas Tags!

I haver just got the Chunky Trees and Holly dies from Simon Says and knew they would be the perfect size for my my gift tags.  Die cut and inked with the distress Oxides the background rectangles. I then splashed with some white gouache and let dry.


Next I made up the two solid trees with Gold and Silver glitter card adding red gems for more sparkle. I also die cut two of the open trees and glues to the background card.  I then foam taped the glitter trees to the card for some depth.


 

 Lastly adding some tinsel ribbon to the top.  




 I am adding these to both the Flickr Simon Says Challenge and the Love handmade cards challenge, both "Anything Goes".

Doing my last minute makes before Christmas, just hoping the lockdown rules don't change here today and I can still see my daughter and son next week..

Hugs

Sally


1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

So pretty! Not seen those dies before - they look great, Jo x