Monday 28 December 2020

Sparkle and shimmer!!

Sticking with the Christmas cards as I have a few made that I haven't posted.  Made this using the new Simon Says Outline Merry Background.  I distressed a background blank with Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink and let it dry, I then stamped and embossed in WOW Clear Sparkle powder which gives a lovely shimmery effect, very hard to see in the photos! 

I then got a paintbrush and water coloured the letters with the same Distress Oxide inks.



 I then added the die cut Chunky Merry from Simon Says and the Christmas cut from the Holiday frames die. This card is so sparkly and shimmery its such a shame I am not able to capture it for you to see!


I shall add this to the Christmas Kickstart Challenge "Anything Goes Christmassy" also the SSS Flickr Group challenge and the SSS Wednesday Challenge "Sparkle and Shine"

Hope you all had a great Christmas considering the current restrictions and here's wishing everyone a healthy and happy 2021.


Hugs

Sally 

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, Sally. I bet it's a shimmery wonder IRL! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Mom and me, Jo x

Dawn T said...

just beautiful Sally. love the shimmer and shine.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Another fun one with that chunky MERRY, Sally!! Just love the background colors and all the shimmer!!