Thursday 27 April 2023

Birthday Cocktail!

My best friends daughter was 40 this week and I wanted to make her a special card. I used my Quadrant die cut and hot foil plate form Pink Fresh Studios to create the shimmery background which I layered up on a background I made with Distress Oxide inks smooshed to make an ombre effect.

The cocktail stamp is from a set by Tim Holtz and its one I have used a lot, I water coloured the image and fussy cut before layering on my card . I then added the sequins and the hot foiled Happy Birthday.

I am adding this card to the Die Cut Divas April challenge " Water Colouring"as the cocktail is water coloured.





 

Looking forward to a visit from my daughter and granddaughter this weekend and hoping that the weather improves a little bit!

Have a great weekend

Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Arlene said...

With this card, I'd like to join a cocktail club. I love the colors (bright and exhilarating and fantastic gold foiled die cut.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our April challenge for using water colors and die cutting and/or dry embossing.

Dawn T said...

Awesome Sally. Lovely card. So happy you've joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling martini birthday card, Sally - love it!! And thanks for adding to the Diva challenge!!

Arlene said...

Congratulations on your win at Die Cut Divas for our April contest. Please contact us at thedcdivas@gmail.com so we may give Altenew your "winner" information - your email address.