Monday 18 September 2023

At last I am Crafting!

 


After a long summer when I really didn't feel like crafting I think I am back in the groove and have made a card for the "Christmas Kickstart Challenge". The theme this month is "Chillin with my Snowmies!"

 I am so behind with my cards this year and I really need to get moving!!

I distressed a card base panel with Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio Oxide inks and ran it through the Simon Says Faceted Snowflakes embossing folder , then I sprinkled with some sparkly embossing powder and heated.


Next I die cut the SNOW letters using  Altenew die alphabets twice and glued for height.  The snowman and penguin are from the Heffy Doodle "Wanna build a snowman " stamp set.



I am also adding this card to the LOVE flickr group challenge "Anything Goes" and the Simon Says Flickr group challenge "Stamping"


I hope to be back with more cards very soon, in the meantime I have a lot of catching up to do in blog land!!

Hugs

Sally

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I wonder what secrets the penguin is sharing with the snowman? I love your card, Sally. A cute scene and a fabulous colour combo. It's lovely to see you in the gallery again at Christmas Kickstart. Thanks for playing along with Kimberley and me, Jo x

Dawn T said...

Great to see this cutie Sally. Hope you had an enjoyable summer and are rearing to be back to into crafting. Love your card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Yay - glad to see you back crafting, Sally!! Love your snowman and penguin with the jumbo SNOW!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

OK,, I am SMITTEN with this card ---- LOVING IT!

Yay! Loving this challenge, seeing so many AWESOME snowmen cards!!! Thanks for joining in the challenge that I am guesting in this month -Dotty Jo as the hostess, and I am guesting! -Kimberly Wiener