Monday 25 September 2023

Autumnal Colours

I needed some more birthday cards in my stash and I have also decided to try and use up some bits from my scrap box so here is the card I created. I shall add it to the Die Cut Divas challenge which this month is anything goes.


I die cut my base blank and then distressed it with a variety of Distress Oxide inks before running it through the Simon Says Spun Glass embossing folder. I then added the Flower Cluster die cut also from Simon Says. 


I routed through my scraps and found these stamped flowers that I had coloured and not used.  The sentiment is hot foiled,  lastly I added the pearls.



I shall also add my card to the Simon Says Flickr Challenge "Stamping"

Have a great week

Hugs

Sally



 

4 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Love that you were able to use that flower-it's perfect! ! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Dawn T said...

Simply gorgeous Sally. That embossing folder goes perfectly with the gorgeous background colours. And the flowers are a perfect match too. Thanks for sharing with us at Die Cut Divas!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Ooo - love the inking on that quilted panel, Sally - perfect with those flowers!! Oh, and so glad you shared at the Divas!!

Arlene said...

Sophisticated and just plain gorgeous. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas for our "Anything Goes" challenge.