Monday 2 October 2023

Christmas Berries !


 I am so behind with my Christmas cards this year as I completely lost my card making mojo this summer, Sunday was a really dull wet day so I got a start and made a few cards.  


This one qualifies for the Die Cut Divas October challenge "Layer your Dies" First I die cart a card base and ran it through a really old embossing border folder with leaves and berries on.


Next I cut and water coloured lots of berries and leaves from the Simon Says "Fruitful Berries" set, I then arranged them in a bunch on my card using glue and some foam dots for texture. The sentiment is computer generated.



Another wet misty day here in Dorset so hopefully I can make a few more cards for my stash.  Have a great week.
Hugs
Sally





3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So gorgeous, Sally! Love the texture of the ef and all your glossy berries! So glad you shared at Die Cut Divas too!!

Dawn T said...

Love this one Sally. And glad you've joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Arlene said...

I've got to say I love the depth from the embossing folder to the berries and branches. Beautifully done.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our October challenge to use a Layer Die Set or Layer a die on another die