Wednesday 4 October 2023

Topsy Turvy Christmas Cat!



 The Christmas Kickstart challenge this month is in honor of  Janis Woolbright   Janis ran the annual Cat Lovers blog hop but sadly passed away in January.  Although I never took part in the hops I love to take part in the Kickstart challenge so I have made a cat themed card.



My card is made using a digital image that I have printed and coloured with brush markers, I then die cut the image and distressed with Oxide inks. I added some sparkly gel pen to the tinsel and holly to give it a bit of glitz.


I then added the red snowflakes cut using a Simon Says die and layered everything on a piece of glittery patterned paper. The sentiment is computer generated.

I enjoyed making this card and hope to play along again later in the month.


Hugs

Sally

14 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a brilliant image, Sally - where did you find it, I love it! Gorgeous colouring too. I'm so happy to see you back again at Christmas Kickstart. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart where we are remembering Janis Woolbright, Jo x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your kitty is so adorable! Oh, he's a bit naughty, isn't he? You've coloured him beautifully and I love the sparkly red snowflake garland, such a nice detail! Thanks so much for joining us at the Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge! I hope you'll come back again this month with another Christmas kitty card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable kitty swinging from the Christmas swag, Sally!! Love how you've colored him!!

Denise Bryant said...

Such a fun card! Love the kitty!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Cute and fun card!! Love that crazy happy cat and and how you coloured the fur. That sparkling garland looks very festive, love it!

Dawn T said...

Way too cute Sally. What a gorgeous card.

Suzanne H said...

Another fat cat!!! I already commented on your other card first and came back to see this one too. Adorable! Thanks for joining in at Christmas Kickstart Cat Lovers Hop. Helpful Hopper - Suzanne

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh Em Gee, this is just hysterical!! And adorable! Love your beautiful design & all the shine from the glitter.

papierelle said...

What an unusual Christmas decoration... *LOL*. I love your card, it's really funny!!! I have to laugh.

Carole J said...

You little cat makes me smile as he dangles from the Christmas garland! Beautiful colouring on both the kitty cat and the background and just the right amount of sparkle. Hope to see more of your lovely cards, but in the meantime thank you for joining the special Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge in memory of Janis Woolbright. x

mandysea said...

Oh my! Had to giggle! Your card making, image work and making it all fun is extraordinary! I love the swinging upside down kitty! The glittering diecut snowflakes pop on your card too! Just wow! xx

Deborah Hellman said...

Wonderful card and challenge.

Deborah Hellman said...

Great card and challenge

Ellibelle said...

What a fun card and love the sparkle!
xEllie, hopping along in the Cat Lovers Christmas Kickstart challenge.
Ellibelle's Corner