Thursday 12 October 2023

Layered Merry!

I am addicted to using this Fruitful Berry die from Simon Says, its so pretty and really lifts a card. 


For this I have stamped the Simon Says Outline Christmas stamp and embossed in gold , then I distressed with Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean oxide inks. I die cut with a base die and then cut lots of berries in white and green.  Then I added some water coloured berries to the dies.  I layered up the Chunky Merry die also from Simon says with some foam tape and then added all my berry branches.



 Had fun with this one ,  I shall add it to the Simon Says Wednesday challenge "Christmas" and the Die Cut Divas challenge "use layers".

I am trying to get lots of my Christmas cards done as I am away for a few weeks helping my daughter pack as she is moving. Busy time ahead!

Hugs

Sally

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love all the details here, Sally - gorgeous background, fab layered sentiment and sweet berry clusters!! Oh, and thanks for sharing at the Divas!! :)

Arlene said...

I love the way those pops of red on the berries add so much to the lovely card.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Cindy C. said...

This is so beautifully done! Thanks for joining in the fun this October at Die Cut Divas.

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Sally. Such a great looking design.