Friday 6 October 2023

Layered Dies.

 



I am back on my Christmas cards this weekend and made this with lots of layered die cuts so I am adding it to the Die Cut Diva challenge "Layer a Die Cut"


First I ran my card base through a really old dotty border embossing folder, then I cut the star dies using the Pink Fresh die, I also cut lots of berries and leaves from the Simon Says Fruitful Berries set and coloured with Zig brush markers.






I then layered it all up at the side of my card adding some sparkly gems and a computer generated sentiment. This one was difficult to photograph and the embossed dots are hard to see but it does have a lot of texture.

I will also add my card to the LOVE Flickr Group challenge this month.

I plan to have a busy card making weekend, hoping you all find time to do some creating.

Hugs
Sally


5 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Such a delightful card, I love everything about it! Thanks for joining in the fun this October at Die Cut Divas.

Dotty Jo said...

Completely beautiful! Jo x

Arlene said...

Gorgeous card. Fantastic design. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a beauty with the layered stars and the berries, Sally!

foleysfriend said...

Gorgeous card. Loving the clean and simple design, limited colors and the beautiful berries and leaves. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

sue n.