Saturday 21 October 2023

CAS Christmas.

I am going away for a couple of weeks tomorrow to my daughters, she is moving house and I am going to help her with the packing.  I wanted to make another Christmas card before I left so decided on this CAS card using a die I won called Holly Stripes by Poppy Stamps.

First I die cut my background blank and ran it through a dotty border embossing folder.  I then cut the holly and placed it over the dots.  Next I added the hot foiled sentiment.



 This was a really easy card to make and perfect for batch making , which I may have to do if I don't get a move on with my cards!

Hope you all have a good weekend , I am off to finish packing now.

Hugs

Sally

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous white on white with the touch of gold, Sally - love your strip of holly leaves!!

Dawn T said...

Very elegant Sally. A stunning CAS card