Tuesday 14 November 2023

Birthday and Christmas!!

I have had a very busy few weeks visiting my daughter and also I have been away on a photography/ birdwatching holiday to Yorkshire.  Its also my Granddaughter Evas 2nd birthday today so I popped back up to Surrey for her party at the weekend.

This is the card I made for her, I cut the large 2 shapes using my Silhouette machine and stuck them down the left edge to create a card shape.  I then distressed with Salty Ocean Oxide ink. Most of the animals are from Heffy Doodles which I have coloured with alcohol markers.  I then die cut her name using dies from Altenew.


I was really pleased with how this card turned out and Eva was thrilled with it as she loves animals.


I have also been busy making more Christmas cards, this one uses a selection of die cut leaves and berries from Simon Says.  Not sure of the make of the frame die as i found it in a charity shop, i looks great over the musical background paper.


Pleased with how this turned out but it was fiddly and too complicated for batch making.



 I need to crack on with my Christmas card making as I am way behind this year.  

Hugs

Sally

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

What a beautiful card for Eva. It's just gorgeous. She is one lucky little girl to have such a clever Grandma to make her this fabulous card. Love the Christmas card too.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fabulous creation for Eva, Sally - love the jumbo 2 with all the critters!! And such a gorgeous Christmas card with the music paper, frame and berries!!