Saturday 25 November 2023

Christmas Cards!


 


I am still busy trying to catch up with my Christmas card making, I have got so behind this year.  Here is another card made just using dies and a border embossing folder.  All the flora dies are by Simon Says and I have cut some in patterned paper and some I have coloured with Zig markers.


The sentiment has been computer generated and I have also added some pearls for a bit of sparkle.


I shall add this card to the Christmas Kickstart challenge as I have used colours that are not really Christmassy.

I am off to my daughters again next week, she is moving house and Nana is needed for babysitting duties.

Have a great week

Hugs

Sally


3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Sally - what an usual, but effective design. A sweet colour combo too. Thanks for playing along with The sisters and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Dawn T said...

A very pretty card Sally. Love the beautiful colours and design. Enjoy your Nana time. It is such a precious time.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - love the berries with the double circle focal point, Sally - very classy!!