Tuesday 19 September 2023

More Christmas Snowmen!

 




I had time to make another card for the "Christmas Kickstart Challenge" today and decided to make another snowman scene using the Heffy Doodle stamp set "Wanna Build a Snowman". I found this border snowflake die in a charity shop last year and its so useful.  I cut two one in sparkly PP and another in card which i then layered together.


I then cut the snow background and embossed with a folder I also found in the shop.  The snowman are coloured with my copic markers.  The reindeer is from a really old set from Clearly Besotted.  I layered the frame on foam dots to give some dimension.


Thrilled to have another card in my box but there is a long way to go before I catch up.  I am going to add this card to the LOVE flickr group challenge as well.

Hope to do some more crafting tomorrow as the weather is not looking good!

Hugs

Sally


5 comments:

Arlene said...

So very cute and I love how you framed the scene.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a sweet snowman pair with the flying reindeer, Sally!!

Dawn T said...

Another gorgeous Snowman card Sally. They are adorable.

Dotty Jo said...

Just look at those little pot bellies on the snowmen! Another beautiful card, Sally, I love the framing and your sweet little scene. Thanks for playing along with Kimberley and me at Christmas Kickstart - so good to have you here again, Jo x

wienerhoneymooners said...

I might need that super border!!! WONDERFUL card!!!


Yay! Loving this challenge, seeing so many AWESOME snowmen cards!!! Thanks for joining in the challenge that I am guesting in this month -Dotty Jo as the hostess, and I am guesting! -Kimberly Wiener