Monday 12 September 2011

CAS Friday # 19


Its been a few weeks since I entered the CAS friday challenge, at last I have had a bit more time to spare and managed to make this card.



I am just getting the hang of Clean and Simple, its definitely not my style, I love to add embellishments particularly bling!  The challenge called for paper piecing with an Autumnal feel and this is the card I finished up with after lots of bits being added to my ever growing scrap basket.

I love this little apple stamp from Hero Arts and its perfect for paper piecing, according to the news we have had a bumper crop of apples in England this year that means DH can look forward to lots of apple pies!!

8 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Aw..Sally! You are becoming a pro in creating CAS cards! LOVE the paper-piecing and text background! SO lovely in every way! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Brenda said...

Love those cute pieced apples Sally! A great card with that fantastic sentiment stamp from HA!

Anette said...

Beautiful, Sally, absolutely gorgeous!!!

Barb said...

Yum! Apple pie. . .lucky hubby! Love this fun and colorful CAS card, Sally! Your patterned paper apples are so cute!

Jenny said...

Those apples look fab around the edge of the text and I love the paper you used to stamp them on :)
Jenny x

Lisa Elton said...

Great CAS card...love these apples!

Dawn T said...

super cute Sally. It is a great CAS card

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

By the looks of this darling project, I'd say you've pretty much MASTERED the CAS style!! Outstanding work! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!