Friday 2 September 2011

Play Date Cafe # 97

 Its been a while since I played over at the Play Date Cafe, but after seeing the inspiration photograph this card immediately came into my head.  The Black and white flowers on the cupcakes look really classy and I just wanted to replicate this a little.

This was also a really easy card to make, I love these flower stamps from Hero Arts as they are so versatile.



















Lots to do this weekend before I start back to work on monday, hope you have a great weekend.





3 comments:

Brenda said...

Don't you just love it when you have a clear picture in your mind and it turns out just as beautiful as you imagined! I adore your card Sally! Beautifully done!

Lisa said...

Love the long card, Sally! This is totally perfect- love these peeking posies!

sheila said...

love the card dimensions and the images....a true pop of color!