Wednesday 21 September 2011

Lily Pad Sketch Challenge.




















I decided to make another card for the Lily Pad sketch challenge , I had the idea to create a window where the circle is on the sketch.



Sorry this will have to be a short post as my computer is still running at a snails pace and this is taken ages to load.


 A close up of the window, I am going to enter this in the current Hero Arts Challenge for window cards as well.
I couldn't resist playing with that cute snowman again, he is so easy to colour!!

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch Sally - love the window effect! That snowman is a little sweetie isn't he! Jo x

Betty said...

your poppy window card is so pretty - love your color choice!

Brenda said...

Love your window card Sally! The colors just all go so well together! You're right, that Snowman is super cute!

Dawn T said...

Lovely card for the Lily Pad sketch Sally. Your poppies are so pretty. And adore you snowman card

Nancy K said...

Oh my goodness, this is totally awesome, Sally! I love how you used the window with the LPC sketch. Such a gorgeous card...I'm so glad you joined this challenge at the Pond!