Monday 16 April 2012

Baby Boy!!



























I have made another card for the current Hero Arts challenge using the second sketch , but this time turning it on its side.  The image is from the HA digi kit called Babies, after changing the colour I printed it twice on card and once on patterned paper.  I then cut our the stork and baby image and pop dotted it on adding a pop dotted bird wing too to give more dimension.

Tomorrow night I am off to London to watch "Dancing on Ice"  I am really looking forward to it, especially seeing Torville and Dean skate.

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, like the image! Have fun tonight, Jo x

Jessi Fogan said...

Love that sweet ribbon, and the embossed buttons :)
Enjoy the skating!

Lisa said...

This is cute! Love the strip of buttons and the gingham :)

Nancy K said...

Such a wonderful card, Sally! I just love the digi elements and embossed button border, so cute! Have fun watching the skating show, I'd love to see Torville and Dean skate again, they were always a favorite of mine.

Robin K. said...

I adore the embossed button border and that sweet baby with stork image! Have a great time at the show!

Dawn T said...

very cute Sally. I love the stork image. Enjoy the dancing on ice.

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Sally

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog - I know it was amazing to be recognised like that - who'd have though it! So pleased also cos its a few years old now that photo - LOL!

Love this card BTW its gorgeous - spechly love the button embossed strip nice touch!

Enjoy Dancing on Ice show - oh jealous would love to go and see the tour - maybe next year!

Take care

Tina
XXX

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling digi stork, Sally, and I love how you used the sketch!

Brenda said...

This is such a cutie Sally! Love that embossed strip of buttons!