Thursday 21 February 2013

Etched Flowers



















I have had a weeks holiday from work as its half term in the UK but just my luck, I have had a really heavy cold and felt unwell all week.  I had planned to do so much and also make lots of cards but my cold has affected my mojo.  I am trying to get it working again by making a few CAS cards using the new Etched Flower stamp from Hero Arts.  Love these CAS cards as they are also one layer so cheaper to post out!!




















Three very simple designs but I am pleased with the result.





















Hopefully I will find my mojo properly over the weekend and create some more.
Now I must catch up on a few of my favourite blogs!!


7 comments:

Barb said...

I love all three cards, Sally! Beautiful use of the Etched Flower!

I hate when ya have a week vacation and get sick at the same time - no fair! I sure hope you're starting to feel better! Sending hugs!

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love these CAS cards Sally! Beautiful! Hope you are feeling better now!

joy said...

So pretty - the more I see of this stamp, the more I love it! Guess I'll have to put it on my never-ending wish list. Hope you feel better soon!

Dawn T said...

These are a superb set Sally. Love all the beautiful colours and masking.

Jacqueline said...

Aww, how unfortunate to get sick on your holiday, Sally! Lovely cards, nice masking too!

Vicky said...

Sally not sure why you are looking for your mojo! Your cards are as gorgeous as always! Love them all!

Brenda said...

You should be pleased Sally! These are really pretty! Get better soon!