Sunday 24 February 2013

Hero Arts Scramble




















Yesterday there was another 90 minute scramble challenge over at the Hero Arts Flickr group  The challenge was hosted by Paula and the theme was to make a Celebration card. Using the stame stamp and the same basic design I found time to create three cards.



As you can see I just reversed the flower image for these two cards.

For the third card I fussy cut two flower images and adhered them to the stamped base card, leaving the tips of the petals slightly raised for some definition.

As these cards all use silver I am also adding them to the current challenge over at CAS ual Friday.









12 comments:

Vicky said...

These are all gorgeous! That is a must have stamp for my collection. Your cards are so elegant!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, they're all gorgeous! I love the silver :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

ALl of these are so very, very, lovely! I am in LOVE with them ALL!

Thanks for sharing your lovely inspirationsl
Have a great day.
-Kimberly

donna mikasa said...

So beautiful and elegant, Sally! You're working magic with that flower stamp!

Connie said...

Hi Sally, Your cards are beuitful . . . it would be impossible to pick a favorite from these three, and the one your did Feb 6, with the layered heart is gorgeous :) I am your newest follower, and would love to invite you over to follow me back . . . I am currently having a Give-Away and today is the last day to get your name in :)
I'm looking forward to getting to know you better through blogging.
have a grand day.
Follower # 220, Connie :)

Small T said...

Sally, Your cards are just so elegant! I love them! xx

Dawn T said...

Just so elegant Sally. Love the beautiful clean look.

Robin K. said...

I love the elegance the silver embossing lends to your designs! Gorgeous cards!

alexandra s.m. said...

they're so elegant and "pure"
Thank You for sharing Sally!

Cathy A said...

Such elegant pretty designs Sally

Angie Tieman said...

Eeek! Talk about gorgeous! Love the CAS and elegance of these cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Brenda said...

These are beautiful Sally! Are you in a silver mood? Love that flower.