Sunday 24 November 2013

Online Class Inspiration



 Hi again, I have more cards inspired by my Online class, this first one is a CASE of Shari s fabulous card.  I love the way she shaped the bottom edges of her card to give it more texture.



This second card was inspired by this beautiful card that Lizzy made and is also taken form Day 5 of the classes and a card that Debby Hughes made.


I made this card to use up some scraps I had after playing around with my distress inks, the snowflake is really bright and sparkly but I couldn't seem to get a good photograph of it! I am adding this to the current challenge at "Die cut Divas"

I still have loads more Christmas cards to make and I am running out of time!!



5 comments:

Arlene said...

Beautiful card - love the background and I can see that snowflake should be very bright.

So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

stampingandstitching said...

Wow wonderful cards, Sally! It looks like your class was so much fun! Can you believe it will be 1st December this day next week - I think I'm running out of time too!

Cris said...

They are beautiful! I love what you did with the distress inks, and the sparkly snowflake ;-)

Dawn T said...

Your cards are awesome Sally. Wasn't this just the best class. So happy to have you join us at Die Cut Divas with your gorgeous tag.

Jessi Fogan said...

These are so fun! I love all the embossing & those gorgeous snowflake dies :) And honestly - I made cards all year this year & I'm still scrambling now!