Wednesday 27 November 2013

Wintry weather!!


The weather is quite cold here at the moment, but luckily no snow yet.  I decided to ink up my Winter Town stamp again and try something a little different with it.  I have added lots of stickles to the snowy areas but unfortunately its so dark and dreary that I can't get a decent photograph.

I am having alot of computer issues at the moment so DH has decided to get a new one, this means I am going to be offline for a few days.  I hope to catch up with everyone's blogs next week.  I also have some more cards to share.





4 comments:

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous card, Sally! I love the colours and your beautiful design! Love all the sparkle too! It's been pretty dull and dreary here too but at least it has been dry:)

Dawn T said...

great design Sally.

Jessi Fogan said...

What a neat layout! Love the recessed window :) And boo, hiss on the computer problems.

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful card, Sally, just love the color and sparkle!