Friday 6 September 2019

Autumnal Birthday!


I have been struggling with my card making as I lost my reading glasses last week, I am using an older pair until I get my eyes tested again in a couple of weeks but these are really old and not so good!!
I did manage to get this autumnal Birthday card made using Simon Says Centre Cut Flowers stamp.




I embossed in gold and then coloured in autumnal colours using my Zig markers, I then fussy cut the image and layered up onto some purple card stock.  I then stamped a few extra leaves coloured and layered up onto the image.




The die cut sentiment is also from Simon Says.  I am going to add this to a couple of challenges,  the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Stamp It" and the Simon Says Flickr Challenge "Falling for Fall"

I am going away for a few days holiday next week to St Ives in Cornwall, just hoping the weather perks up as its been really autumnal here today.

Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Betty said...

the colors you chose are so pretty, Sally - wonderful card for autumn!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Stunning bday card, Sally! Just love the cluster of flowers on the purple card - so pretty with the gold embossing!!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Sally. Nothing worse than losing your glasses.