Saturday 28 September 2019

Christmas sparkle!






I am in the Christmas card making mood at the moment and I am also still practicing with my new camera.  This card is made using some patterned paper from my stash and some beautiful snowflake dies from Simon Says.  I have also embossed the tag with glittery embossing paste and the "Tap Dance"stencil also from Simon Says.


Here is a close up of the glittery goodness!!



A quick simple card to make but I think the snowflakes really add something!!

I am adding this card to both the Simon Says Wednesday challenge "Anything Goes" and also the SSS Flickr group challenge "Emboss it like a Boss".

We are in for some more bad weather again this weekend so I shall be busy in my craft room I hope!

Have a great weekend.

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Barbara said...

This is lovely! Did you make the patterned paper in the background? I have the Christmas sentiment stamp shown on the paper and it's still one of my favorites though I haven't used it in awhile.

Dawn T said...

Totally gorgeous Sally. Those snowflakes are amazing.