Sunday 29 September 2019

Poinsettia!!


Another wet and windy day in Dorset, still I have had time to make a batch of Nectarine and chilli chutney and also another Christmas card!

This time I have used the Simon Say "Winter Flowers" stamp set, I have stamped and embossed in gold then coloured the leaves with Zig markers.  I made two poinsettias and layered then up for some dimension.  Then added some gold splashes and crystal gems.





I am adding this to the SSS Flickr challenge "Emboss"  and the SSS Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes".
Have a great day.

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Betty said...

It's wet and windy here in Nebraska too, Sally. Lovely poinsettia and the splatter and gems just add so much!!

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful Sally. I love the perfect red you chose to colour your poinsettia in. A delightful card.