Tuesday 9 November 2021

Two more Christmas Cards!


I have just got a new embossing folder from Simon Says called Crystal Distortion and I couldn't wait to have a play with it. My first card is using the L'il Gnome die also from Simon Says layered up onto my embossed piece of white card.  I also added the glitter card base layer and lots of gems to the cross points of the background.

For the Gnome's hat I have used a snippet of patterned paper so am adding this card to this months Christmas Kickstart challenge blog.


I will also add it to the Simon Says Flickr group challenge "Creating for Christmas".


Next I used the embossing folder on some lime green glitter card which created a lovely sparkly card. I then added some die cut trees also from Simon Says , added some gems and love how this card is so glittery in real life. 



 I will also add this card to the SSS Flickr group challenge.

Gradually getting on top of my Christmas cards although I am bound to need more as my daughter usually claims a few!!


Have a great week

Hugs

Sally

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, love that new EF! Gorgeous cards, Sally. I always love your style. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart again, Jo x

Dawn T said...

two gorgeous cards. Love the gnome. And what gorgeous trees.

Di said...

Great cards Sally - as Jo says, you have such a lovely style of card making. I currently have a load of SSS gnome cards all done here - apart from adding sentiments that is!

Hugs

Di xx (Christmas Kickstart Challenge)