Friday 14 October 2022

Boys Birthday!

My daughter asked me to make a dinosaur birthday card for a little boy turning 3, I have not long had this Lawn Fawn platform die and I have been using it a lot lately, it seemed perfect to use it for this card too.  I don't have any dinosaur stamps so went onto google images and found some free colouring pages that were perfect.


I printed and fussy cut three dinos and also the tree and volcano in the background.  I then coloured these with alcohol markers.



 This die is so easy to use and makes a fabulous little card for a child.  My daughter was thrilled with it and the little boy loved it.


Have a great weekend

Hugs

Sally

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable scene & I love your dinosaurs, Sally!! Thanks for sharing the multiple views - really showcases that LF set!!

Dawn T said...

such a fun card Sally. I bet it was received. Love the images you chose.

Dawn T said...

such a fun card Sally. I bet it was received. Love the images you chose.