Sunday 16 October 2022

Lets Squash it Challenge


The challenge over at the 'Lets Squash it" blog this month is "Trees and Leaves" and although I don't have any tree embossing folders, I do have lots with leaves on. My only solution was to use this Memory Box house and trees die and use my Altenew "Garden Harmony" embossing folder.




I cut the tree die and coloured with alcohol markers then layered up onto some white card, layering again onto some patterned paper. I then added my green embossed layer and a foiled "congrats" the rest of the sentiment is computer generated.
 


Hope you are having a great weekend.

Hugs
Sally

5 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Fabulous new home card, love the colouring of the trees and that bright embossed section gives it such a cheerful feel. Great card for LSI, Sally!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Charming card with the sweet houses, Sally!! Great minds think alike - I was planning to emboss my "ground" on my next LSI card :)

Dotty Jo said...

Hi, Sally! What a sweet card, and I love how you coloured the die cut. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Let's Squash It! Jo x

Guri said...

So elegant card. And great use of embossingfolder.

ionabunny said...

I love how you coloured the MB die and the leaf embossed foreground is glorious. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It!