Friday 17 March 2023

Another Christmas Card!

While I had my Christmas stamps out I decided to make another card for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge using these cute reindeer wearing scarves, this is a really old set from Clearly Besotted.


I used a new stencil I have recently got from Simon Says which creates this squared background and some Distress Oxide inks.  I then die cute the Ho Ho Ho using a die also by Simon Says.  The reindeer have been stamped, die cut and coloured with my alcohol markers.



 


Another wet and windy weekend forecast here, I am in the process of making a quilt with some material scraps so this weekend seems the perfect opportunity to get some more done.
Hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

simply adorable Sally. Great card.

Arlene said...

So very cute. It makes me smile on a gray spring day.