Saturday 4 March 2023

Looking forward to spring!


I have just got this new embossing folder by Simon Says Stamp, Its called Dibble Dot and looks  fabulous rubbed with Distress Oxide inks. 

After inking I added some die cut "Arched Leaf and Flower Blooms" also by Simon says which I coloured with my Zig markers. The sentiment is hot foiled and from Pink Fresh Studios, I also added the mini Die cut hearts.  It feels good to used these warm, bright pinks and reds. Hoping for some warmer weather here but we have more low temperatures predicted.





I am adding this card to the Die Cut Divas challenge which this month is "Anything Goes."



 Have a great weekend

Hugs

Sally

4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Wow what a beautiful make! Thanks for playing with us this March at Die Cut Divas.

Arlene said...

Lovely card. The coloring on your flowers is great - vibrant and alive. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our “Anything Goes” challenge

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab background with that ef, Sally, & I love the floral cluster atop it!! Oh & great to see you linking up to the Divas!!

Dawn T said...

So pretty Sally. Love the gorgeous colour and the embossing folder is fabulous. Happy to see you joining us at Die Cut Divas.