Saturday 11 March 2023

Christmas Kickstart Challenge!


I was keen to join in the challenge over at the Christmas Kickstart blog which this month is "Wrapped up for Christmas". you need to include a scarf on your card and I knew straight away that I would use this stamp set from Heffy Doodles. I love these cute penguins.
I decided to go with this pop up design using the Lawn Fawn pop up dies, this card folds flat for postage in an ordinary envelope.
The trees are cut from some glittery patterned paper that I found in my stash. I then just added some die cut glittery snowflakes.





 I am off to see my Granddaughter again this weekend just hoping the weather is kind to me as its a bit of a drive . Have a great weekend.


Hugs

Sally

6 comments:

Angelnorth said...

What a great pop up style, makes a perfect little stage for the adorable penguins — great card Sally!

Dotty Jo said...

First of all, safe journey, Sally. Your card is a delight - I love those penguins too. What a great little scene you've created. Thanks for joining Monika and me at Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Cindy C. said...

Super cute!!

Dawn T said...

Great card Sally. Love the penguins and the little snowman all wearing their colourful scarves. And love this little box.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab pop-up scene, Sally! Love the little penguins and trees, plus the snowflakes add a great finishing touch!!

Arlene said...

Those little penguins are so cute. Terrific scene and I love the cardstock you used for the base - made it seem extra penguin chilly. hehehe