Monday 20 February 2023

Christmas Baubles


I decided to make a second card for the Christmas kickstart Challenge this month as I found some really old bauble dies in my stash, I haven't used these for a long time!  I die cut them in glittery card stock.
I also had this old embossing folder with baubles on it so I embossed my card and gently rubbed with some Distress Oxide inks. I then added my die cuts raised on foam tape and drew in by hand the string, lastly I added some sequins for extra sparkle.


 

I have just had a really busy week with the family visiting for half term, its my daughters birthday so lots of celebrating.  Trying to recuperate before I am off next weekend for a short break doing some wildlife photography (my other passion)!

Have a great week
Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So pretty with the glittery die cuts atop the embossed ornament background, Sally - love it!!

Dotty Jo said...

Everything Linda says! Such a lovely card, Sally, and full of your trademark touches. Thanks for playing along at Christmas Kickstart again, Jo x

Curly said...

OMGoodness where do you get all of your Christmas inspiration, this is another stunning card, I love the embossing.
Thank you so much for your second entry!
Happy crafting
Guest Elf Bridget