Sunday 12 February 2023

Baby Boy Card


My daughter asked me to make some new baby cards to have on standby so I decided to make a box card after seeing a few over the internet.


I made up my box after following a tutorial on Jennifer Mcguires You Tube channel I then added the embossed panel to the front of my box. The elephant and balloons are a set by Heffy Doodles which I have stamped coloured and diecut.  The BABY letters are cut using Altenew alphabet dies.  Such a fun scene and the elephant is on clear acetate so moves well in the frame.

 I am adding this card to Simon Says Wednesday challenge "Fun with Dies" and also there monthly instagram challenge "Blue".

My Granddaughter and daughter are visiting next week as its half term, hopefully the weather will stay nice and we can go for some long walks.


Have a great week 

Hugs

Sally

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww, such a cutie with the elephant and balloons in the box card, Sally - love the sky background & bitty house too!!

Dawn T said...

What a delightful card Sally. I bet you are having fun making baby cards.